The details of the collection go here…
1. This top inspired by Japanese kimono is having a fresh sea green colour and a floral print . Its fitting is such as to fit all kinds of people and is even a good option for those having a bit extra weight. It will cost you £33 and you can get it at Wallis.
2. These jeans with slightly bell shaped legs in black will be right pairing with this flattery top. It will cost you £60 at John Lewis.
3. These pointed toe shoes with a high gold heel and black colour will cost you $595 and you can buy them at Rupert Sanderson.
4. This black bag with a golden chain will go well with your outfit increasing its style. You can get a grab of it at Guess.
5. This script bracelet in black leather with ‘LOVE’ written over it will look amazing with this look. It will cost you £12 at River Island.
6. This ring with a round black stone and gold detailing deserves to be in your finger. It will cost you $65 and you can find it at Saks Fifth Avenue.
7. This dual palette cream eyeshadow will cost you $39.12 at Asos.
8. A cream eyeliner looks neat and dramatic. So get this for £3.75 at Eye Lips Face.